MXO-RACING RXC42-KG-NT(KO ASF) V2 Super Micro SurfaceRX/ABS shell/4CH/HighSpeed 4.1ms/GRYO/MINIZ/ATM/DRZ/GL
Thank you for choosing the MXO-RACING products, please read this document carefully before using it!
RXC42-KG/KP V3.0 is a micro high-speed surface receiver, compatible with KO ASF protocol, used for 1:24/1:28 or MINIZ. Its output speed is up to 4.1ms, which is much higher than other receivers of the same protocol.
In addition, due to its extremely small size, it can be easily installed on any 1:24/1:28 car frame.
RXC42-KG V3.0 is a built-in GYRO that supports high-speed output and online FW updata.
- Size: 21.5*14.6*6.5mm;
- Weight: 2.4g;
- Working voltage: 3.3~8.5V;
- Compatible with KO ASF;
- Parallel high-speed output;
- Support two output speeds of 4.1ms and 8.2ms;
- Built-in GYRO
- Support turning off the built-in GYRO
- Support the setting of GYRO sensitivity and direction of action
- Support the end point limit setting of the steering channel
- Support online firmware updata.
KO PROPO EX-1 ASF
KO PROPO EX-6R
KO PROPO EX-6
KO PROPO EX-5UR ASF
KO PROPO 901SM/902SM RF Module
First power on the receiver and then press the binding switch until the blue LED flashes quickly, and then perform the binding according to the transmitter's binding operation requirements. When the blue LED on the receiver changes from fast flashing to constant light, it means that the binding operation is successful and the signal has been received.
Switch between 4.1ms and 8.2ms Mode
RXC42-KG/KP supports two output modes of 4.1ms and 8.2ms, and users can freely switch between these two output modes.
After the RX receives the signal, turn VR to the 0 position (if there is no VR, ignore it), and then press the BIND switch twice (once a second). When the red LED flashes, it means that the RX outputs 4.1ms; When the green LED flashes, it means that the RX outputs 8.2ms; if you press the BIND switch twice, the RX output mode will automatically change once.
If you are using the RXC42-KP version, the red LED is on when the RX is working in 5.5ms mode, otherwise the red LED is off.
Set the sensitivity and direction of action of the GYRO
RXC42-KG uses the VR to set the sensitivity and direction of the GYRO. As shown in the left picture, when VR points to the "+" area(Red LED ON), the GYRO acting direction is to the left, when VR points to the "-" area(Green LED ON), the GYRO acting direction is to the right, and the sensitivity setting of the GYRO refers to the indication in the left picture. The top turns off when VR points to 0.
Set the End Point of the ST channel
When using the built-in GYRO, the signal of the GYRO will be superimposed on ST. At this time, the output of ST is not limited by the End Point function of the transmitter. If the EXP is too large, the servo may be stuck. In order to prevent the above situation from happening, we have developed the End Point function on the receiver. The setting method is as follows:
1) First turn VR to the 0 position to turn off the built-in GYRO, at this time the red LED and green LED are off;
2) Turn the ST channel of the transmitter to make the servo arm swing to the desired position on the left and hold, and then press the BIMD switch. At this time, the red LED flashes for about 2 seconds and then does not light up;;
3) Turn the ST channel of the transmitter to make the servo arm swing to the desired position on the right and hold, then press the BIND switch, at this time the green LED flashes for about 2 seconds and then does not light up;
4) After the above three steps, the left and right end points of the ST channel are set up. The position of the servo arm on the left and right in the second and third steps is the end of the ST channel.
Note: When the built-in GYRO is turned off, the End Point value of the ST channel comes from the End Point setting of the transmitter. When the built-in GYRO is turned on, the End Point value of the ST channel comes from the setting of the receiver.
Online firmware updata
This function needs PC GUI support, and needs to connect RX and GUI through MX USB-PG02 (3P-1.5). The transmitter must be turned off before the RX connects to the GUI, otherwise the RX cannot connect to the GUI.
GUI download connection: update.crossover-rx.com/mxo.zip
All items will be checked carefully before shipment.We will pack and ship the parcel with 5 day. ( There will be delay when holidays. )
Tracking information is available within 1-4 days after shipment. We will ship the parcel via China Post or Aliexpress. Usually, shipping time is 15-60 business days. If you can't receive your item, please feel free to contact me for help.
Beijing: From 9:00 am to 18:00 pm
London: From 2:00 am to 11:00 pm
Moscow: From 4:00 pm to 13:00 pm
New York: From 21:00 pm to 6:00 am
If you are not satisfied with the items, please feel free to contact me for solution instead of leaving neutral or negative feedback, We will try our best to solve the problem.
Please leave positive feedback and 5 stars if you are satisfied with our items and services. :) Thank you
1）The RXC42 series RX are Not a copy or fake products of other companies；
2) MXO-RACING brand guaranteed its high quality and continuous technical service.